CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Park and 1st Approval

Here are some pics of Isaiah at the park the other day. He loves his cousins! He plays a ton with Kaleb and is so sweet to little Camille.



We got our initial approval from Hope's Promise today to start our second adoption along with a large packet of documents to complete. I will be busy working on that over the next couple weeks :) I have really put my trust in God to show us the path to find the funds for this adoption, but going through the paperwork today did give me a little worry. I realized that we need to have $10,400 to Hope's within the next 2 months!!! That is a little unsettling to think about. However, God keeps reminding of this scripture...


Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.


0 comments: